[IP] Nyc pumpers

welcome dr. janoff

I see dr andy drexler at Mt sinai and love him, and that is RARE for me to
admit my admiration to one of the medical profession.  I would love more info
on a pumper group.  We did have a small group that met down at trinity church
for a while when we had a rep with Insulin Infusion Specialties...BRAD WHERE
ARE YOU???  I also have a few people who are not on IP who would be
interested in a group

so put me on the list of interesting parties

I am always interested in a party...heh heh

>  trained with the cgms (continuous glucose monitoring system).

thought no one in NYC had them yet....per the CDE at Dr. Drexlers a few
months ago...I wanna see Dr. Gage...is he taking new patients?

NYC Sara SP (Smartie Pants)