[IP] whiney

Lisa wrote

>  Hey I am the Lisa in Houston with the whiney kid, never
> once did she whine,  how could she have with all the
> screaming and yelling she was doing?

Sorry!!!  i didn't mean to imply she was whiney!!!  hope you didn't take
offense - i really didn't mean it in a bad way...just you know, she made you
miss meeting me and tom and nita!!!!

and yes, i do love houston.  maybe I will move here....heh heh heh....what
will NYC do without me...but then I would have ot leave my god-like