[IP] new chat

>  A new chat for spouses and support persons
>  of insulin pumpers.  They will be on Mondays at 9 P.M.

good think I don't have to be married or support someone with
diabetes...trade a chat for Ally McBeal?  no way jose....but then maybe if I
DID have a spouse or a support person, i wouldn't find such humor in the show
in the first place...sigh

Sara SP
whose chat is conveniently timed AFTER La Femme Nikita on Sunday night at 11pm