[IP] urgent help

regarding the recent scream for help from Canada,,,

I hope you ALL realize that you CAN re-use the MNMD reservoir!!!!!  Just cuz
"they" say you have to change it every time does NOT mean you HAVE to!

Of course YMMV, but I re-use the same resevoir for at LEAST 3 weeks...if i
can still see the markings and the rubber rings seem to be intact, why change?

So, if you are in a pinch, as the woman in canada who was 9 hours from home,
you COULD fly in the face of convention and "standard operating protocol" and
reuse the reservoir and suffer little or no consequences!!!

Sara SP aka CC
Crispy Critter as, this sara is also flaming red due to my lily white yankee
skin being exposed to this non-ozone filtered air in houston!!