Re: [IP] I've heard the good...what about the bad?

Chris, for me the "bad" about the pump is that it is always attached to
me (well, almost always). Psychologically that was harder to deal with
than I thought it would be.

The first few weeks when I was getting used to things I had some really
high blood glucose readings (one time the set came out, etc.), but they
have been few and far between since then. So for me (pumping for 6
months) I have not really had any DKA problems (but I test my blood
sugar frequently).

The rest has all been good. Really!

Hope this helps.