Re: [IP] Coverage for pump education classes

I too had trouble.  They said the only paid for 3 visits per yr, which was
filled up before I actually went on the pump.  I had to have my CDE write
them a letter and my Dr. call them. Now I think )hope) they will pay for
more visits.  We mostly do things over the phone. Good luck.  Sue DePinto