Re: [IP] Tape Question

I sometimes have this problem too.  I use hydrocortisone cream or ointment
around the area that itches and that usually gives relief.  Sometimes I have
to give up and change the set.  Sometimes when I go to change the set where
the set has been is red and irritated and probably the source of the itch.
Other times it's strictly the tape or the particular area I have placed the
set/tape.  Hope this helps.

Good Luck,  Linda