[IP] Problem accessing ADA site; CA insurance law question

I've been unable to access the ADA site today.  I get the 'This page cannot
be displayed,' browser error.  Since I just changed jobs, I was wondering
if this might be due to our firewall or DNS.  Can anyone else out there
access http://www.diabetes.org/?

The reason I want to acces it is that I'm in the midst of signing up for
benefits.  The BC/BS HMO option looks good to me but I can't find any
information on coverage for pump supplies.  I've asked HR to find out, but
so far nothing.  I think that by California law they are required to cover
these things but don't want to sign up until I know for sure.

Last time I changed insurers it took me more than 6 months to drag this
information out of them.  If any of you other Northern California dwellers
has an answer I would really appreciate it.