[IP] dilema

Alyssa is due to start "pumping" on July 21st. We've had great conversations
as a family about treats she'll be able to have afterwards and how easy it
will be to have things we've previously stayed away from. Our problem is
Chad won't be pumping - how do we handle her getting treats and him not?

Some people have recommended a little pump party the day of the start where
their child got to choose any treat they wanted. What about Chad? I can see
already this is going to be a nightmare.

Unfortunately we have no extended medical insurance, so the cost of the pump
is coming out of our pockets and at this time we can't afford two. Plus,
Chad refuses to do injections in his abdomen. He did do a saline trial, but
getting the set in was a real struggle for us all.

Any suggestions?

Mom blessed with two; Chad 6 (dx 2/96) & Alyssa 9 (dx 5/98)
Vernon BC Canada