Re: [IP] I'm back! (camping trip)

Re:  I'm back! (camping trip) Susan - I'm impressed that you went whitewater
rafting with your pump.  I went last summer in Colorado and I had been
wondering if you could do it with a pump I wasn't on it then. We had to wear
a wet suit. Did you? And was your pump inside or outsie of the wet suit if
you wore one. Since I live in IL. don't know if I'll ever get back to do it
again (my husband wouldn't go) , But I loved it. 2 people who didn't wear
the special "booties" feel out during a rough part.
Sue DePinto

saw your