[IP] Supplies I no longer need

Hi guys...I have some supplies that I no longer need, as I am banishing the
Sof-sets from my house FOREVER (those things gave me awful skin infections
and didn't last more than 2 days)!  I am sticking exclusively to Sils, so I
have some IV 3000 tape and the Sof-serter available if someone wants it.
Being the poor college student that I am, if anyone would like to give a
small donation for these supplies, it would be appreciated! :)  The first
person to express interest in purchasing these items for a small donation to
the "help Kelly pay for her textbooks" fund will get them!  Just so you
know, I have 80 of the IV 3000 tapes, so it's almost a full box.  Please let
me know if you are interested.  Kelly :)