Re: RE[IP] Cure for diabetes? HA!-Ginny and Melba

Melba and Ginny....reading your posts, I feel very bad for what you have
been through.  However, here's my two cents worth.  While you two and Jim
have different opinions and feelings on this topic, I do not get the
impression that Jim is personally attacking YOU.  He is merely stating what
he knows through his job.  I highly doubt that this is some sort of
conspiracy from him against you, which is the feeling I get when I read your
posts. Can't we all just get along???? Life is too short to be angry and
bitter at someone who is NOT PLOTTING AGAINST YOU!  He is just stating what
he knows, just as you are stating what you know, what has happened to you. I
wish that everyone would get along.