[IP] Pump Ed payments by insurance

I have Trustmark Indemnity Insurance they have paid for my pump education
and dietary consultation. Even Medicare pays for diabetes education If your
doctor orders it and in New Jersey where I lived when I got my pump, and
supplies and services for diabetes are mandated by state regulations to be
paid for. You pay a lot in NJ but you get alot. My CDE is in NJ and they pay
for her even though I live in PA. I don't know what the HMO's do