[IP] Scanning problem

Ah the dangers of merely scanning ones messages....

I read the message repeated below but only picked up a
couple lines, first:

>>I went on vacation last week and I had problems with
my softsets....

Then a misread of the reply below that:

>1) Use a bared wire like Smith & Wesson...

*blink* sigh... I think I've been indoors too much
today... I need to take a walk around campus before I

-Sara G. (a.k.a. Sara BF -- Brain Fart)