From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf
Of email @ redacted
Sent: Tuesday, June 27, 2000 5:23 PM
To: email @ redacted
Cc: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Softset problem

I went on vacation last week and I had problems with my softsets.  Whenever
got hot and started sweating my softsets would fall out.  I went through 3
soft sets in 3 days!!!  Does anyone have any suggestions on what kind of
tape
I can use that would stick better when I sweat?  This is posing as a
significant problem considering that I spend a lot of time outside being
active.

Thanks

Josh