Re: [IP] Softset problem

> I went on vacation last week and I had problems with my softsets.
> Whenever I got hot and started sweating my softsets would fall out.
> I went through 3 soft sets in 3 days!!!  Does anyone have any
> suggestions on what kind of tape I can use that would stick better
> when I sweat?  This is posing as a significant problem considering
> that I spend a lot of time outside being active.
1) use a barrier wipe like Smith & Nephew IV Prep or Skin Prep
this will help the set stick.
2) put a layer of tape down first like PolySkin II, IV3000, etc....
the SofSets come with two tapes pieces, use one of them under the set
and insert through it.
3) use a clear no-scent stick anti-prespirant to keep the skin under
the set from sweating
4) switch to Tenders/Sils/Comfort sets