Re: [IP] Coverage for pump education classes

> Has anyone gotten their insurance to pay for the pump education
> classes associated with initially "going on" the pump?  My insurance
> company as been giving me all sorts of trouble (CIGNA).
Yes and no. They generally don't like to pay for it, but it you
complain enough you may get some satisfaction. Also check the law in
your state. Some states mandate coverage for training and the
insurance companies still try to duck.

"Mandatory insurance coverage for diabetes supplies by state "

to see if your state has a law about diabetes. Then you will have to
check out the specifics of the law at your local legal library --
usually at the courthouse.