[IP] Re-introducing myself!.

Hello Everyone
My name is Michelle T. I subscribed a couple months ago to this list and had
not done much other then read it so I thought I would re-intro myself to you
I am 25 and have been IDD since the age of 7.
I have been on the Pump...Disetronic...since 11-99 going on a year this fall.
I really love the pump and enjoy talking to people about it when they point
and ask.
I am starting a PhD program in Educational Psychology at the University of
Minnesota in August. I just moved to Minneapolis and would love to find other
pumpers in the area, as well as good or great doctors in this area. You can
email me directly at email @ redacted
I hope to hear from people soon!
:) Michelle T. or MLT