[IP] Kudos to many!

My personal kudos to folks like Jim, Bonnie, Sammi, Melissa, Jan and of
course, Michael!! I've only been on this digest a couple of months, but I've
learned so much. And after 35 years of "shooting up", I thought I knew a lot
already! But not only do I commend you all for your knowledge (which is
vast), and your talent for putting things in a practical, easy to read and
follow manner, but mostly for your warmth and compassion with which you take
the time to answer everyone's questions and remarks! I've found reading your
    I therefore bestow upon each of you the S.W.I.F.T. award, in recognition
of your delightful blend of : Sarcasm, Wit, Irony, Fun,Technical and Tender
collection of talent, goofiness, information and frustration all mixed
together by many participants. I mean where else can you get mad, laugh and
sympathize all in one digest reading?? I love it!! And I hereby also
faithfully promise to send a check, (as soon as our lousy government...sorry
Jim, ) sends me my refund check for '99! It's long overdue to me and to this
wonderful site!! Thanks for the opportunity to speak!