RE: [IP] re: I've heard about the good..what about the bad? (LONG)

<<... A secret, supposedly under the belt
line is more comfy than upper abdomen.

For me this is true, mostly because at the beltline the set gets abused by
my pants.  Also I find it more painful because of this.  Above the beltline
I find more problems with the tubing getting caught on things but YMMV.
Below the beltline I find the most comfortable for me.  I wear the set the
most often on what I call the underwear line.  Basically just above where
the leg meats the pelvic bone.  My underwear rests on the set.  But no where
near where guys would feel nervous. :)

"Just how does one route the tube from the pump (assuming it's worn on belt)
to the belly when wearing a tucked in shirt with no buttons.  It seems like
it would be very difficult to keep the tube from kinking if I were to route
it down my pants and back up under my shirt, thus crossing the beltline

No kinking problems for me.

-- Sherry