[IP] I've heard the good...what about the bad?

I will be going on the pump sometime in the next few weeks and have heard
many, many great things about the freedom associated with the pump (it makes
me wonder why I didn't do this years earlier!).  However, I would like to
hear some bad things about the pump from some of you.  For example, what is
the thing that dislike most about the pump?   Also, I keep hearing about the
increased risk of DKA.  How often does this occur?  Is it a "once in a
lifetime" occurance, or something that may occur as often as once a month?

Thanks for any responses!