[IP] Thanks, Jim - again

> As I said, I don't expect this post to change your mind. I wouldn't be
> surprised if you consider all of what I've written here as one more set of
> lies.  > But I can hope . . .
> Jim Handsfield
> Statistician
> Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
> mailto:email @ redacted OR
> mailto:email @ redacted
> The opinions expressed are my own and do not necessarily represent those
> of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the United States
> Health Service or any other agency of the United States government.

Ditto to the long post that this was snipped from. With ALL its faults, I'd
rather live under the US government system than ANY OTHER one in the world.
Of course, if I didn't like it, I have the freedom(s) to choose to go
elsewhere. Another one of our benefits.

But, Jim, there is something glaringly missing from you identification: YOU
ARE ONE OF US. A Type 1 pumper. Maybe some here think you enjoy the diabetic
complication possibilities and/or probabilities, freedom with a tether,  and
you are here to only represent the *government.*  YMMV

Jan (61 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83) & Bluda Sue (MM507C, 3/99)  webpage