Re: [IP] pump explanations, misconceptions

My sympathies for your argument w/your significant other.  Everyday I am
reminded how small minded people can be.  Try not to let it get to you.
Thank God my husband has been terrific about all of my medical problems.
He even inserted my tender sets when I first started pumping.  Good luck to
you w/your pump and your love life.
Santana