Re: [IP] explain...

When I first got my pump (Jan 00) I was emailing a friend that I hadn't seen
since High school. I told him that I was now using a Insulin pump and he
responded back with an email saying how sorry he was for me.  He was acting
like it was a iron lung or something.  Maybe it had to do with the fact that
he was in a car accident 2 years prior and is now paraplegic.  I had to
email him and reassure him just as he did to me that we are both okay and
have happy lives.