[IP] Sorry....Unable to do CHAT this morning

Hi everyone!
 I am sorry but I will not be able to do the chat this
morning. I forgot that it was my turn today and my day
is crazy....last day of school and I need to be there
this morning for a presentation to one of my kids, my
son's Birthday and I need to deliver cupcakes to his
class, Graduation from public school for my 14 yr.
old, and the list goes on!
 If anyone wants to go ahead and post a message to
Chat in the anytime room then please go ahead. I am
sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
..........Carolyn Green.........

Do You Yahoo!?