Re: [IP] explain...

Melissa,
My insulin pump and tubing is exposed most of the time b/c I clip my pump on
my pocket and the tubing goes up and over my waistband.  I've heard
everything imaginable from - is that a phone? (why, yes and it connects to my
butt) to oh, you must be a bad diabetic if you HAVE to have one of those.  I
generally take the opportunity to educate the general public on a popular
piece of technology.  I just say it's a great thing, it helps me
tremendously, and NO I am not a bad diabetic ( that is the stupidest thing
I've ever heard!).  Good luck to you.
Santana