Re: [IP] explain...

> that it freaks people out. Anyone have any ideas of how
to explain
> it with out too much detail? Melissa

I LIKE to get into detail.  When I notice someone peeking
at my pump, I pull it out and tell them that this allows
me to eat just like 'normal' people (even though I'm not
normal).  I generally keep talking, and bragging, until
they get bored.  I am proud of something that has a value
of $5,000 and fits in my hand.  I definetly would be
showing a $5,000 ring or watch, why not show off my pump.
Nobody takes a second notice of it, and I hope they are a
little better informed.
Jack Granowski
email @ redacted
Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.
 - John F. Kennedy