[IP] new spuds & summer DM thoughts

Just finished eating the best summer meal on our new deck. Thank you guys for
the suggestions on foods and preparation!!!

Chicken in bone cooked in crock pot, deboned and served w/ sauce
Sauce: light mayo, summer savory (spice), lemon (i used juice), chives.

new red potatoes (lightly cooked in micro with Brummel & B spread on top)
They just melted off the plate. SOOOO good. They are awesome. But I had to
ask the store which ones were new.

converted rice cooked as someone (Michael) had suggested, with broth as also
recommended. A little olive oil added.  Nice texture and flavor.

Salad and beer (my husband supplied)

Let me tell you, it was so good.  Sitting on our deck with our friend and my
son, I wasn't thinking about a cure, fears about complications, or any
negative stuff. Just felt good to be here. Hoping when I test later I'll
notice a difference with the low Glycemic index foods. They sure tasted great.

Beth H.