Re: [IP] explain...

> My favorite response that was posted a while ago was "This is how I stay
> contact with the mothership"
> I almost fell over laughing when I read that!!!!!!!!

     I like that one also.  Recently after seeing so many of you name your
pumps I decided to name mine also.  I had a hard time trying to figure out
what to name it until a friend of mine told me that the first time she met
me she thought that it was a pager and that I was just some uppity B-T-H.
So thats what I decided to name it.  Now if someone asks me what it is (I
have always worn it in plain site)  I just tell them thats my Uppity B-T-H.
Then I can go on and explain a little further.  For children who ask I just
say thats Uppity.    LOL