Re: [IP] washington march

just wondered if any additional information has been received regarding the
march.     i'm SO excited about this i can't wait to do something.
has anyone thought any more about what our focus should be?        so far,
we've discussed federal funding, awareness or a cure.

i think it was michelle that was to hear back from a contact person regarding
permits and paperwork......anything new, michelle?        and what can i do
to help???