[IP] Do you want to be a gunea pig? Maybe offensive to some readers

My wife registered me with the nih clinical trials site for diabetes trials
and I have been getting e-mail for all sorts of trials for vaginal
infections. Now, not to be insensitive I know this is an important topic for
a substantial number of diabetic women but They know I am male and Do not
want to travel to Melbourne Florida to try this on my anatomy (yawn... as
boring as that might be.) So be sure to fill out all the stuff so you can
get the same useless info. I'm sure they don't have anything that filters
the list members  as to sex