Re: [IP] Free Fast Take

we just got our free one touch profile this week also...but I forgot if it
was from the person who posted about a friend of hers who had access to a
limited amount of freebies or if itis the deal from lifescan itself.

I wouldn't mind getting one more backup meter for geneva from lifescan if
indeed the one we got is from a private party.  my daughter ripped open
packaging so I didn't see from where it came.

mom to geneva...off to camp an hour ago.