[IP] watches

Thank for the Baby G info (watch).

At Wallmart you can get a Ironman Data-Link Triathalon Watch. You download
the info from your computer onto the watch including addresses, 13 phone #'s,
10 alarms, 5 timers, etc. I believe it cost around $60. Best watch we have
ever had. We learn his school routine and mealtimes and change the alarms to
fit those times for reminders. Worked very well.

It didnt keep Kevin from calling when he should have, but at least he didnt
forget to check! ha ha.

Mom to Kevin, 12, dx 12/98
pumping since 5/99