Re: [IP] Young Pumper ?'s

Hi Laurie,
I am a brand new pumper and just love this list.  It has been so helpful to
me.  I don't have a lot of knowledge yet, where I am such a newbie, but a
little tip that may be helpful.

I have extremely sensitive skin and was getting blisters from my adhesive.
I am now using tegaderm.  After cleaning the site, it goes directly on the
skin and the infusion set goes through it and the adhesive then goes on top
of the tegaderm.  It's tricky to get everything "inside the edges" of the
tegaderm, but it works great for me.
Hope this is of some help,