[IP] Thanks, Jim

>Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2000 19:22:52 -0500
>From: Melba D Fisher <email @ redacted>
>Subject: Re: [IP] Re: Cure for diabetes
>
>Hey Jim people like you are there just for the misinformation

I don't know what the above post is supposed to mean and/or imply, but I
detect a tad of sarcasm. If I'm correct, I want to thank Jim for his input
and knowledge as he works directly inside the Centers for Disease Control
and has a bit more information than the rest of us *know-it-alls.* <sg>  If
I'm incorrect, I want to thank Jim for his input and knowledge as he works
directly inside the Centers for Disease Control and has a bit more
information than the rest of us *know-it-alls.*
Jan (61 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83) & Bluda Sue (MM507C, 3/99)  webpage
http://maxpages.com/bludasue