[IP] OOOOOOWWWWWWIIIIIIEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I spent the weekend on Lake Tahoe... Four hours of it
on a boat WITHOUT SUNSCREEN....

Needless to say I'm redder'n a bleeding tomato.

This is my second burn since being dxed (the first was
during a period of poor control so doesn't count for
the purpose of this question), so I'm curious if I
should expect my readings/insulin needs to do funny
things as my skin tries to repair itself.

-Sara CC (Crispy Critter)

On a separate note... OH MY GOODNESS IS THAT LAKE
AMAZING!!!!!

The shore is a perfect emerald green thats so clear you
can see individual grains of sand on the lakebed 30
feet down, and the center is this unbelievable crystal
blue that feels like running your hand through a liquid
diamond.