[IP] Free Fast Take

I just got my free fast take in the mail.  This was the one that someone put
a post on the list about.  to get yours all you have to do is email or call
Dana. G. McGiboney, R. Ph.  and she will mail it to you.  It did take a
while because I had forgotten that I ordered it.  Here is the address and

email @ redacted

fax 215-353-4160

The letter I got with it said to tell everyone about this and you'll have to
hurry because the offer ends June 30th, 2000.