Re: [IP] explain...

I just tell them I'm diabetic and it's an insulin pump.  And it's better
than stopping several times a day to prepare a shot.  And when they ask
the obvious "is it stuck inside you all day?" question, I just reply
with a "yep".  unless they really want to know all the details, I don't
go into them.  Alot of my friends accept it, some think I'm better off
with this.  I guess it's a judgement call on how much info I give and
what kind of answers.  Alot of people see minimed and ask if I'm a
doctor or something.  Depending on my mood will decide the answer I