[IP] FW: A Draft Public Health Action Plan to Combat Antimicrobial Resistance

I realize that this is not really DM related, and definitely not pump
related, but given the recent comments about how things work in public
health, funding, etc., I thought the following might be of general interest.
Note that if you follow the links, there's even a place for you to comment.

Jim Handsfield
Statistician
mailto:email @ redacted OR
mailto:email @ redacted

the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the United States Public
Health Service or any other agency of the United States government.