RE: [IP] Adult Camp

At 8:15 AM -0400 6/26/00, Melissa Howell wrote:
>Anyone in the NC area interested in getting an adult camp together?

Hi Melissa,

I used to organize a sort of adult camp, more of a gathering, at
Montreat, NC every fall. It started with some people from the
email @ redacted list and went on from there. This started in '93, and
we haven't done it several years (I had another kid 2.5 years ago).

I live in Knoxville (about 2 hours from Asheville, NC), and I'd be
interested in doing something. Heck, I wanna save my money and go to
the Virgin Islands camp!

Jenny Nash
email @ redacted
Type 1 diabetes since 1/31/73, pumping on a D. since 10/3/95.