RE: [IP] Adult Camp

Anyone in the NC area interested in getting an adult camp together?
Melissa

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf
Of email @ redacted
Sent: Saturday, June 24, 2000 3:07 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Adult Camp

Joslin has cruises -- there's one in December, in fact. Or create your own
adult camp. Sometimes some of us get together for Camp Lobegon: "Where the
lancets are sharp, the carbs are counted, and all the BGs are in normal
ranges." We rent a cabin for the weekend, have camp t-shirts and everything.
We have made some discoveries, too, like Jan's homemade cheesecake prevents
middle-of-the-night lows and, at 3.2 grams of carb per can, you can drink
more than one Miller Light.

Jan (and Elvis)