[IP] UNappreciated lecture

Amy wrote about her UNappreciated lecture..

I would like to comment that I have never ONCE appreciated a lecture...Don't
tell me how bad I am, how wrong I have been, and how stupid my choices
are....all that  makes me do is NOT listen to you, even when you  have
something smart, valid or important to say...This goes out to my assorted Dr.
Deaths, Nurse Ratchets, Insensitive Employers, Socially In-ept Dieticians,
Well-meaning Friends, Know it all family and several assorted peers with
diabetes who felt their way was oh so much superior to mine!!

Lectures don't work for ANYTHING on me...