[IP] Any Pump Users With Anxiety Disorder?

Hi, are there any pump users here that also have a moderate to severe
anxiety disorder such as Generalized Anxiety or Panic Disorder?

If so, do you find that using a pump tends to aggravate physical symptoms of
anxiety? I find that taking the insulin this way tends to aggravate my
physical symptoms of anxiety more so than taking the insulin by injections.

Most likely, only those who have experienced this will understand what I am
talking about.

Please respond by email if you can.