Re: [IP] Netiquette....

When you have a group of over 2400 people who can write "at free
will" to a mailing list, you try to setup some "guidelines" for posts
that allow open expression, yet maintain some order. These
"guidelines" can be viewed at:

If there are any questions on these "guidelines", please feel free to
address them to me.

George Lovelace
IP Admin