[IP] c-peptide test

I don't know what Medicare considers an insignificant level of c-peptide.
But most of us make a little bit. Not every beta cell needs to be destroyed
to have type 1 D, just enough of them so that an insignificant amount of
insulin is made. You may get some function after DKA but if you went into
DKA you don't have much. Last time I was tested, about a year ago as part of
an experiment of testing type 1 diabetics for some hair brained research
project mine was 0.1, unstimulated by eating.