Re: [IP] Mellitus Manager Software Help

Hi Everyone    I'm looking for someone on the list that is using The
Mellitus manager 4.5 Sofware.  I Just Downloaded a 30 day Trial version of
it at the diabetes Mall Web.site  And I was wondering when using this
software, if the information you download from your meter can be fowarded to
someone such as you CDE or ENDO.   I looked over the program and I can't
find a send to area under the file line!   Any help would be greatly
appreciated!!  I did notice a place under the file line where you can save
it to your A drive   Maybe than it can be Sent out as an Attachment to an
E-mail But I'm not shure???   Thank You C J Jutras Lewiston, Maine  :o)
P.S.   You can Either post it or E-mail me Direct!!