Re: [IP] C-Peptide anyone?

I had to have the C-peptide test for Medicare as well.  My doctor laughed
when he saw that was a requirement.  It took a week to get the results
because the lab had to send it out since C-peptide tests are never done.  I
got a note from the doc with a note saying, "Surprise, you're
diabetic!"  I'm sure you're home free.