Re: [IP] Ongoing Insurance Woes

Roselea,
My husband is an attorney and I attended law school for two years.  Our
professional training suggests that your insurance company is full of hot
legal air.  You would, of course, have to deal with the process of fighting
an insurance company.  This is long and can be very stressful.  If you had
to go to the hospital b/c of problems related to not testing enough I am
almost 100 % sure they are obligated to cover it.  You are dealing with a
typical insurance company.  It's bad enough that we deal with our diabetes
every single day of our lives but then we have to battle the insurance
companies.  Keep fighting them until you get the strips you require.
Santana
pumping 2.3 years and diabetic for 21 years