[IP] C-Peptide anyone?

Has anyone had to have a c-peptide test so that medicare will cover their pump
supplies? I have been on a minimed 507 since 1997 and had to have one
recently to send to medicare. I do not have the results yet but know that the
normal range is above 0.5 and was curious as to what everyone else's results
turned out to be. I have had type 1 for 29 years but for some odd reason this
test has made me anxious. I know it sounds crazy but what if after being in
dka many times I find out my body has been making some insulin? April

Get Free Internet Access and WebEmail at http://www.address.com Click on this link http://www.address.com/giveaways/free.asp for great offers.