Re: [IP] Ongoing Insurance Woes

Jeff wrote:

>>I would just have the Dr. write a prescription that dictates exactly when
you have to test. Submit that and say
its the Dr. orders and here is my prescription.
We had to get a prescription for my wife's ins to cover her

I'm going to try that next month, Jeff.  My insurance tells me they can only
give me 200 strips per month, if I want more, then I have to buy them
myself.  Nevermind that they've already been paying for 250 strips each
month, but they are balking at 300.  I'll have my endo write a new script
and see what happens.